‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

delete
Drove to Canada (Quebec City and Montreal) from Southern NH (USA) over July 4th weekendOn our way to Quebec, just after the USA/Canada border, we stopped at a campground. It was packed with lots of campers (felt like a parking lot on grass) thus we ...
I was asking this in the class-B forum, since I have a class-B, but I was pointed to this forum, I am thinking because this forum may contain more of a out-in-the-woods info...here is my original question and my last response towards the end of the t...
3 day weekend coming up and good opportunity for our first real sleep-over trip in the camper to work out the kinks, to do's, not-to dos, etc.I am in south NH and would like to hear some ideas of where to go for a 2 or 3 night getaway for two in late...
I searched the class b forum for mpg related topics and found/read a bunch.First far trip on my class-B, 1990 Ford Econoline 250 Intervec Falcon with Ford's 5.8L windsor V8No check engine lights, passes emissions, recently replaced a few cracked hose...