since ‎Feb-13-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 272 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi AllWe have a 2006 Laredo and this a.m the hot water heater makes noise only when running hot water. It sounds like a something is running. It's a Atwood GC10A-4E 10 gal water heater. Kinda weird no leaks and good hot water. Kinda stumped at this...
First time snowbirders heading to Arizona this winter for 6 months. Since this will be different from week long vacations or weekend camping, what are items you wished you had brought and items you could've left behind.
Hi FolksWe just returned from Glacier National Park. On the way I lost power 100 miles from Glacier. Replaced the Fuel Filter and no problems. Heading home same deal - but twice I lost power. Changed three fuel filters total and made it home. Today c...
We will be travelling from Mackinaw City to Traverse City and I'm wondering how going on Hwy 31 versus I-75 would be. Is 31 big rig friendly? Are there places to pull over and stop if we want to see a few things in Petoskey or Charlevoix?
Today I changed the fuel filter on my 06 DuraMax. My first time doing it myself just wanted to say what a breeze. Maybe an hour total including the reset on the DIC. Kinda fun. 