since ‎Oct-08-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 80 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi everybodyI had a surging issue with my Onan 4000 Microlite (800 hours)I would clean the carb and sometimes it would fix it and sometimes notSo I bought a new Amazon Carb, Fuel Pump and Fuel FilterI put it all in and the generator started right up ...
I bought a Dish Network Tailgater bundle with the little Wally receiverI want to run the receiver off a portable power inverter I have a DC outlet behind the TV that used to run an old school 12V TVI replaced that TV with a new 32" LED TV that takes ...
One of the tanks on my 2007 Weekend Warrior Superlite 2500 has a leak I've tried everything to fix it and I think it's ruined by nowWhere can I get a replacement?I'm in San Diego CountyThanks!
I was in Baja a week or so ago pulling my 25' Weekend Warrior SuperlightIt's a two lane road and it's built up from the surrounding landscape so the only place to go is downThe crosswind was only 25 to 30 MPH but every time I felt the trailer sway I ...
Hi Guys/GalsI have a 25' Weekend Warrior toy hauler and last week in Baja my my Iota DSL-30 converter/charger stopped workingI bought a PowerMax PM4 100A converter/charger to replace itI was thinking about just putting it in the same spot as the old ...