since ‎Oct-13-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 78 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have 2 cats who will be going south with us in our class C the end of December. We have only taken them with us twice and both times one of them gets sick and throws up. He is scared the whole time we are moving. They travel in a very large cra...
We have a 2013 Thor Chateau 31L motorhome and when we are boondocking and using our onboard water tank & water pump we are getting a terrible pipe rattle. It is the lines that service our shower and when it happens you can feel the vibration on the ...
We have a new route open in Southern Ohio, Route 823. It connects Rt. 52 to Rt. 23. It is 16 miles, 4 lane, with 70 MPH speed limit. If you are traveling south you can pick it up at Lucasville, Oh. which will keep you from all the stop and go traf...
We are starting to think about getting a new car and it has to be able to be towed on a dolly. We have a Chevy HHR now and are considering a Chevy Trax. Has anyone out there towed a Trax? Would love any input you have. Thanks in advance for any co...
Something I did before our first winter as snowbirds was to make what I call my Big Book of Travel. I used the computer searching for various places we might need along the way. I made complete lists by state that were on our route south. My lists...