since ‎Oct-15-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 149 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is it okay to plug 30 amp camper into 50 amp campground receptacle using an adapter? Is there any advantage doing so, if both 30 and 50 amp are available?
I drove 20 miles on the interstate today and met five campers: two class A, one class C, one 5er, one TT. I was a bit surprised to see that many. I’m looking forward to when we can get out there.
The switch on my control board will not start the generator, but it will stop it. I removed the switch and checked for continuity. When I put the probes on the top two tangs and push the bottom side of the switch, I get the continuity beep. When I to...
I have a 2002 Winnebago Adventurer. No matter what I turn my control to, the air blows out the defrost vents and floor vents. I looked inside the front compartment but didn’t find any vacuum tubes. Any advice?
We have a new to us 2002 Winnebago Adventurer. It will usually start, but it turns over more slowly than it should. After driving a hundred miles or so, it will not even turn over until it cools down for about 30 minutes. I suspect the brushes in the...