since ‎Oct-18-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Honda eu2000i Powermax boondocker BPCM-75 2 Sams club gc2 golf batteries 4 gage wireThe Powermax charger is hardwired to 2 samsclub gc2 golf batteries.Typically I adjust the charge voltage to 14.8 volts and leave it then after about...
Honda 2000Powermax 75 amp chargerTwo sams club gc2 golf batteriesPropex 2800 furnace 2 amp drawI normally charge at 14.8volts ,,,,, should I adjust my charge voltage higher when my furnace is running since my furnace sucks alot of juice?If so what vo...
I just bought a new Honda 2000i and I swear its much quieter then the same model Honda 2000i that I bought in 2010.Did Honda make improvements to lower the noise?BTW , I would of replaced the Honda with a Yamaha but the Yamaha was too tall for my app...
I know there's alot of variables but (rough estimate) what amount of time should I expect to charge my batteries daily.My setupHonda 200075 amp powermax boondocker charger2 gc2 golf cart batteries12 v fridge 12v car stereo12v tv seldom usedCharging c...
What configuration do you sit to relax , e.g long ways ,,,, tv at front or rear and your chair facing tv ,, or sideways , tv on the vans side wall and you facing the tv.I've always did the sideways thing with a little 15" tv on the wall , then I saw ...