since ‎Nov-01-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 165 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I see that there are a couple of resat areas in Ohio that have facilities for overnighting with hookups. Anyone ever use these? are they often full or hardly used? I'm thinking of stopping at the one near Toledo
Just purchased a flagstaff frbs21. We looked at different floorplans for almost 3 years and kept coming back to this one. Spent three hours going over it at the dealer and had them showing me stuff and verifying that things worked. Some questions com...
I was at the rv show here in Chicago over the weekend and looking at a travel trailer. I know about the payload thing when it comes to trailer weight and pretty much had a trailer in mind (a frbs21 flagstaff) gvw comes out to just under 6,000(4700 dr...
This show is coming up in a few weeks. There is another in February in Rosemont that I've been to in the past. Just wondering if this one is worth going to.
My wife and I have been looking since last fall for a new travel trailer. We found a model we liked (sonic 220vrb) at a local dealer. That was all fine and good until we attended the rv show here in Chicago last weekend. My wife found the Forest Rive...