since ‎Nov-04-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Greetings. We just picked up a 2006 Silverado dually for towing a 5th wheel that we've yet to buy. It has a virgin bed in it, so I have to buy and install a hitch. My question is for people who have had both types. Which do you prefer? I like the ide...
I have a 2005 Itasca Suncruiser 38R. I noticed that I had a leak in the supply line behind the water heater. In the process of removing the water heater, I accidentally broke some of the Styrofoam that surrounds it. I'm thinking of just going ahead a...
We recently purchased a 2005 Itasca Suncruiser 38R. The coach is in excellent condition with only 32,000 miles and we love the floor plan. One of the quirks that has popped up since we've had it involves the bedroom radio/alarm clock and the TV remot...
Hello. My wife and I are looking to purchase our first Class A RV. It's a 2000 MHC Residency 3790 that's in excellent condition with less than 25,000 miles. I'm planning on towing my old 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon when we are going to need a car, since...