since ‎Nov-08-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 48 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm trying to decide between two truck campers from two different manufacturers. One is northern lite and the other is lance. I like the design and construction of the northern lite except it's use of wood in construction but the fewer seams on it is...
I'm looking at a used ram 2500. It has the sport mirrors. How hard is it gonna be to swap these out for the towing mirrors and how much am I looking at to do it?
I know these things aren't exactly fuel efficient or bought for that purpose but what sort of mileage are you guys getting with the camper on and is your rig gas or diesel?
Saw a comment on some youtube video about campers with north/south beds being better than east/west and so on and so forth. I didn't know there WERE any truck campers with east/west beds. I camp alone and think the east/west would be easier to climb ...
I'm not afraid to ask the stupid question so here goes, I fulltime in a fiver and so I have two propane tanks. I keep one closed at all times so that if it runs out in the middles of the night I can go outside, close the one and open the other and I'...