since ‎Apr-12-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 922 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm going to move the spare tire from the rear bumper to under the front compartment on my new fiver. Already ordered the Lippert tire lift. But I need help with the mount. As I recall on a previous rig there were two steel tubes, probably 1.5" x ...
Just picked up the new fiver, 1800 miles in 5 days. Telluride 292RLS, 3 slides, lots of good features, bells and whistles. Definitely the best fit and finish unit I've had in 18 yrs.
I will be traveling I-35 thru Kansas City. Which is the better route? Stay on I-35 or take I-335 to I-70. Both are the same distance. Seems like I-35 is the easier path, but my trip software can't decide, it keeps flipping back and forth.
My DirecTV setup worked fine 10 days ago. But moved to a new campsite and on Sunday I set the system up again. I'm using an 18" round manual dish and signal meter to locate the 101 sat. I got plenty of signal strength on the meter, but nothing on ...
The springs on my TH are too strong. I plan on taking it to the dealer, but I'm trying to learn all I can in preparation. Anyway, when I open the ramp, it will not drop all the way to the ground. The coil springs are so strong, the door will balan...