since ‎Nov-16-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 166 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, It’s been a bit since I’ve posted on these forums. I’m not honestly sure if my signature is updated accordingly. If not I’ll make those changes. Getting to it, last November I came in possession of a 2007 Attitude. The model is 36ckss. It’s a...
Hi all,I may have found an opportunity on a fifth wheel and I’m waiting on the specs, but I believe it’s going to be a 40 foot long Montana. Right now, hooked to my travel trailer, I know my truck is 22’ long and I have a foot more for the wd hitch, ...
Hi all,Little background. Have gone from truck camper to travel trailer. Have three dogs on the small size, biggest one being the size of a small border collie. A 19 month old, and we’ve recently learned another one on the way. Looking to get into a ...
Hi all, Tried searching a little bit but never any luck on my exact question.Little background. My wife and I inherited an old travel trailer from her parents. We are wel on the way to having the roof fixed (materials are on the way), and replacement...
We just inherited a travel trailer from my in-laws. The skylight above the shower in the bathroom was leaking for a while so a new skylight was bought and the roof torn apart and new wood and framing put in to replace rot.So, we are on the good track...