since ‎Nov-22-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 206 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We purchased a Vier Bike as something DW and I can do together. The bike cannot go into the back of the truck. I am thinking of rigging a block and tackle to raise it up and strap it to the ladder spiderman style (4 wheels against trailer back wall...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30112784
My camper has a 15 amp GFCI circuit that starts in the bathroom and has 4 other outlets downstream on the load side. While out camping recently I had issues with the GFCI refusing to reset when the camper was plugged into the post and we were on sho...
Anyone have a cargo glide under their truck cap? Any thoughts about building a framework for storage, like dedicated slots for camp chairs, tools, storage bins, leveling boards and sand pads, etc? I could see doing this, but would like to know if an...
We bought the Arctic Fox 25W and I think it is a great trailer. But, I have to say the attitude I got from the Northwood people regarding getting electrical schematics was very disappointing. At first Brent said "sure" and send me a plug and outlet ...