since ‎Nov-28-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our 25' Class C Four Winds RV has cloth seats up in the cab. And we have a big dog. We need good seat covers that are cleanable. Any ideas?
We have a 2019 Thor 24’ Class C motorhome that we just bought. It had previously been a rental from El Monte RV.. All is good mostly. The kitchen sink, however needs some work. It is stainless steel and an under counter type. There is a gap all aroun...
We just bought a class C motorhome. It has a TV but it’s 120V and requires the generator to run all the time your watching the set. We have an inverter that’s 200 watts. I’m thinking of trying to run the TV on that hooked up to the 12V system. Do an...
Last night around 9 PM, we heard what sounded like a gunshot. Went out and looked around. No clues. This morning I see that one of the two 12V batteries on the tongue of my 20 ft trailer had exploded! It's continually being charged by a good quality,...
Our Fleetwood Prowler 20' TT has been leaking under the bathroom vinyl. I removed the toilet and the vinyl and found that the flange was not screwed down. The toilet was rockable so that explains it. I tried putting screws in the flange but there was...