since ‎Dec-08-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 94 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi There, Just curious if anyone has this Eagle Cap? We are looking at it tomorrow to put on a 2014 GMC Duramax Crew Cab, Long Box, SRW.
Finally time to take down those RV Day/Night Shades and put up some curtains. Challenging without a sewing machine! My question is, how to tie back curtains when open. I installed little cup hooks along the out side edge, but I am looking for idea...
We are in our first winter of RV life in Canada. Looking back and reflecting on the whole downsizing and simplifying process, we realize that we have no regrets in choosing the full time life.Even with the Canadian Winters, we are living in freedom a...
Curious, does anyone on here, have a Carriage product for full time? Or know of a friend who does? Any opinions? We have an opportunity for one, it's a 27' rear kitchen, with 2 slides. We do winter in Canada, and we already have an Okanagan which ...
Curious, does anyone on here, have a Carriage product for full time? Or know of a friend who does? Any opinions? We have an opportunity for one, it's a 27' rear kitchen, with 2 slides. We do winter in Canada, and we already have an Okanagan which ...