since ‎Dec-22-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 505 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I went with a friend to buy a 2010 Newmar Essex but something happened… There was a Newell parked right next to it. It’s a 2003 we came to find out and the same money as the Newmar. The Newmar is a fine looking coach but the Newell oh my! His main qu...
Hi guys,A friend of mine (he doesn’t go on line… yah really) is looking at a new 2022 Jayco Pinnacle or Crossroads Redwood. I know the coaches but not enough to make a recommendation. Do you own one or have a recommendation beyond what they may say i...
Hi guys, Like many of you I have a 30 lb. propane tank on each side of my coach. The older we get the harder it is to get them in and out especially when full. Has anyone seen anything or know of anything to make this job easier? Some 5’ers have slid...
Hi guys, Is that a place where they check to make sure the Coach is water tight? That’s the only thing I can think of?
I’m curious, When you stop for the night at Walmart, Park etc do you unhook? With my fifth wheel I have to open a small bedroom slide with the dresser and a large slide with the kitchen table and theater seating. Both on the park side of the Coach. ...