since ‎Dec-27-2015
‎Sep-24-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

HelpI am currently in a campground in Central NH and am in the beginning stage of having a house built. My problem is as follows. I am currently staying in a campground which closes beginning of Oct. I have a house rental here starting Nov 1st. I nee...
I have decided I want to spend a couple months in Florida this winter. I would like to leave NH in January and go home in March. I have a 30’ travel trailer. My question concerns probably just my first overnight out on the road. My camper will be win...
I have been using good Sam trip planner for years. Five years ago when I hit the road Good Sam put its name on a Rand McNally gps to go with their software. The combination worked great for me. I had trips in trip planner with 27 stops. Then they dec...
I absolutely hate rte 81 through PA on my way north to NY. I recently did it and the truck traffic is ridiculous. But even worst than that is the condition of the road. I can only imagine what is happening on the inside of my trailer as I hit bump af...
Looking for some advice. I have been wintering in Florida for the past 5 years. Florida has gotten so busy and the red tide is never ending. I just really would like a change. I am looking for an area to spend November to April in. I have been think...