since ‎Jan-14-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What is the best way to repair the kitchen table top that has developed bubbles. The top is apparently thin plastic rather than formica. I wondered if a hair dryer would make it shrink. I could make a whole new tabletop but would rather not.
It seems that the inside of the toilet bowl has a very slow leak. Is it a big deal to replace the rubber seal or is it best to take to the dealer?
Am looking at a way to haul bicycles without connecting to the rear bumper. Come across "dual hitch extension receiver" on Amazon. Anyone have any experience with this item. I am concerned that the 6" of extra length may cause a balance problem as...
I have a 2020 Grand Design Imagine. Would it be safe to place a bike rack on the bumper to carry about 80 pounds of bicycles?
Is an awning over a slide out worth the cost? I have had a couple leaks in my trailer due to debris collecting on the top of the slide out. Never had this problem before. Have a small leaf blower now but it is a little bit of a hassle to clean.