since ‎Feb-14-2016
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

i know they repaved the pass, but can someone tell me about the grade percentage and length of the grades coming from beuna vista to taylor reservoir. we have a 33 foot gas motorhome towing a jeep. don't want to beat up the rv climbing long grades. t...
not sure where to put this topic, but there is a great mobile tech guy in longmont, colo. had an electrical problem and set it up with jake to diagnose it. he found the problem, but the part had to be ordered. couldn't wait so i ordered it myself whe...
well i broke one of my atwood horizontal window latches today. does anyone know where i can order replacements? not looking at the aluminum ones for $30.00 each. thanks
just wondering--should a person apply some kind of protective coating on the awnings? if so, what is recommended and how often should it be done?
we're bringing our first motorhome from florida in a couple weeks. ready to start the fulltime life. driving back to wisconsin to load up. does anyone have any experience with the following campgrounds? lake pines-outside columbus,georgia, cherokee h...