since ‎Feb-18-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi everyone.... Thought I'd take a minute to talk about portable gas grills.... First of all.... I am from Texas and am an avid BBQ Cook.... I have recently became a Full- Timer and hated giving up my SMOKER to go on the road....soooooo.... after 40+...
I bought the cup holder that you mount to the wall and place your cup or glass in it... I thought it would be great beside my theater seat on the slide wall.... I bought several things from Camper World and have since found the same items cheaper els...
We are new full timers.... there are spiders coming in thru the AC... I have seen several come out of the unit and crawl across ceiling... I killed them.. but how many did I not see.... I want to spray around the unit on the roof... will the chemical...
It's official we are full timers... This is our new view to our back yard... we are at By the River RV park in Kerrville Texas...on the Guadalupe River... It's so pretty here.. The place is packed with Snowbirds.. I can see why... the lady said I was...
I have an Open Range and they fill the tires with Nitrogen from the factory.... that's great but I don't have a nitrogen bottle..... How do I add pressure when they get low???? Can I just add air to them???? Thanks.