since ‎Apr-13-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I need to remove my SW6D-E water heater due to a leaking tank. I have access to a one year old SW6D (no electric) water heater for $100. A friend of a friend deal. Can I install the non-electric heater an just don’t hook up the wiring not used? Thank...
I have a RV at a beach trailer park/campground near Bethany Beach, DE. I am 3 hours away from it. During our last visit in November I noticed the on board water heater was leaking. It appears on a quick look it had rusted through. I have a 30 gallon ...
We have a TT in a park near the beach in Delaware. I have the OEM propane hot water heater on board that we use in the off season. Water is off from 10/15 - 4/15 annually. IO have a 275 gallon IBC tank with fresh water to use in the off season. Durin...
We have a seasonal travel trailer at a site in Delaware. We went down from PA this weekend to winterize. Spent the night Saturday only to realize over night the furnace wasn't operating properly. the unit would kick in and it sounded normal with the ...
Our permanent site travel trailer has a leak that I'm trying to trace. this leak started on occasion after I replaced the rubber roof last summer. Everything I see is sealed well and I've used the flowing type caulk to cover seams. The leak is at the...