since ‎Mar-14-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 181 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Running the camper on generator power this weekend and cut the generator off to find I had no 12v power anywhere in the camper. Checked all fuses and pulled the fuse panel with zero 12v power coming in. Went outside and battery tested fine, replace...
Posting this so others can laugh or save a little work. Microwave cutout while camping last weekend. We run generator power and I confirmed gen was still on and running (because I could hear it). Removed microwave, housing and pulled it out. Noth...
Hi, today I accidentally ran into my Atwood electric jack and cracked the bottom plastic assembly beyond repair. I’m seeing a lot of upper assembly’s for sale online but can’t find the lower piece to buy. Anyone know where this can be found? TIA.
Hi all, on my 2012 Jayco jay flight 28bhs I had the slide stop working this weekend while breaking camp. I was pulling the slide in and right at the point it fully closed I didn’t hear the tell tale clicking that indicates the slide is all the way i...
I’m looking for a shower head holder or bracket that I could attach to the ladder on the back of our TT. I want to utilize the outdoor shower but be able to have the shower head fixed above me attached to the ladder. Looking online I only see mount...