since ‎Mar-15-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’d like to replace JUST the cylinder lock core itself and not the whole door latch assembly. I know it can be done & you need the lock to be unlocked and a core pulling key but can’t seem to find it in a internet search. I don’t apparently have the ...
Looking at said griddle. Wondered if someone had removed the regulator & plumbed to the external gas outlet . Like I’ve already done on a weber Q. Fittings on the blackstone are not like a Q.
Anyone use it ? I have their air hose and like it . I saw a white one once but not anymore the standard green one states drinking water safe. I hate the stiff plastic ones I have.
I have a coworker that has this unit . Purchased at CW new last year . They were asking me about why the water heater wouldn't run on electricity, I said it should. They take it in and CW says it's not wired for electric although it's got an switch f...
Had the smoke detector or propane or battery alarm wake us up 2:30am . Battery in SD good , check. Check battery voltage 13.4 so check, get wife's blood hound nose to sniff around couldn't find anything & alarm never sounded again.While filling fresh...