since ‎Mar-23-2016
‎Apr-19-2024

My Activity

• 455 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Right out of the blue, the jack stopped, and would not work either up or down. I checked the receiver and found that the lights came on for all 4 jacks both up and down, even for the stuck jack. When I try the jack while charging the batteries with m...
ClickI'd like ta meet this guy, but not on the road.
When I put the 1000 watt inverter in my 5th wheel, I used the aluminum frame of the rv for the chassis ground. I am also putting an inverter in my camper but have no handy place to ground to it’s aluminum frame. From the electrical dummie that I am, ...
This from an electrical dummy………When I installed a 1000 watt inverter in my 5th wheel, the aluminum frame was handy to use as the inverter chassis ground, so I drilled it and used it. On my slide in camper, there are no exposed frame members, and thi...
I'm looking at the slide in camper above which is 108" in the bed of my 80" box. The advertised dry weight is 1675lbs, so probably 2500lbs or so on the road. I figure that with my wife and my dog plus whatever else we may have inside the truck will b...