since ‎Apr-03-2016
‎Dec-09-2023

My Activity

• 65 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello group, a lot has changed since my last post, along with the march of time...I have the two forward happijac (old #600510) original motors failed for a couple years now and have been limping along waiting for the old-style replacement motor to c...
Recently, I became the new owner of an excellent condition 1979 Lance 400 that spent most of its life in a heated outbuilding. This addition to my driveway is among the most beautiful, but is the most mysterious yet, since no real schematics of any o...
For some reason, my driverside-front jack is locked up in the retracted position. Took the motor off, the shaft and bevel gear will not turn. Worked fine when I last loaded. Drove home parked, went out to unload, and jack shaft will not rotate.Is the...
After dealing with battery issues for quite some time I decided to ensure that I would have ample power for 2 weeks-plus boondocking by upgrading my electrical storage. I took half my wardrobe space and created a power center to augment my Renogy 200...
With so few real clues to the problem, I know it is a long shot posting for help in this regard, but I will have a go at it any way.About three weeks after getting back from a trip, I went to plug the bargman (pigtail) into the receptacle in the bed ...
Likes from
Likes given to