since ‎Apr-12-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Charging-Solar,Alternator,Converter/Charger - Do they play nice together?I’m curious what happens between the solar controller, converter/charger, and the vehicle alternator, whey they are all trying to control the charging of a battery. When boondoc...
We are planning a 2-3 month trip from the east coast to the west, then back. We have two weeks planned to travel from Teton down to the Grand Canyon, and would like to see Zion, Arches, Monument Valley, and??, along the way. I’m looking for some advi...
I've got a short window of 7 days, and want to visit Nova Scotia. I'll take one day to travel there, and one day to return. So I've got 5 days in NS to sightsee. Any good recommendations on what not to miss? Will be driving a 20' Class B, willing to ...
I don’t know the condition or actual specs on the battery, but its a used battery in a RV I purchased used.Here is how it is marked; M24-1 starting marine battery Marine cranking 625 Cold cranking 500 Reserve capacity 95When using it, I can get a hou...
I have a 2000 Class B RV with an older Magnetek 6345 converter. Its old technology, needs an upgrade to better fit how I want to use the RV. Some of the issues I am trying to overcome;1. The converter is pretty stupid with regarding battery managemen...