since ‎Apr-12-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Guys, i have a 2018 Ram 2500 with factory air suspension that auto levels and a 2016 winnebago voyage fifth wheel. Even with the truck in trailer position (lowered a bit on the air susp) the rig is still not fully level. I would guess on pavement ...
Hi Guys, i have a winnebago 27rls (2016 Model). Everything i read said not to use the superlube axles feature as you run the risk of getting grease on your brakes. Its been about 10 years since i last packed bearings by hand. Is there anything specia...
Hey guys I noticed some dry rot from an 1986 glendale stirling. The previous owner was supposed to have been analysis on maintenance but I found under the bed compartment that the wall is falling apart. I know he recoating the entire roof 5 years ago...
Hey guys I have come across 4 gel batteries for free that I would like to use. I have a compartment which also holds my pd9260 charger converter connected to a single lead acid house battery in the engine bay. I have crimped terminals with 4 ft of 1...
Hey Guys im a little confused on how to wire up my PD9260 power converter. Can someone help me?I was looking at installing a basic DC Fuse board, like marine or automotive application and there is no spot for ground...do I need this?I would get a 12v...