since ‎Apr-17-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,894 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have maybe a max of 3/4" clearance between my dually fenders and my front jacks. I have dually swingouts. I see where eTrailer has extensions to mount on the swingouts. Item # HJ54FR. It would position the jacks 5" farther out. I haven't done any m...
I've got 65,000 miles on my 2018 RAM. Cummins, 4X4, long bed, DRW. I carry the Bigfoot occasionally and the Landmark 5th occasionally more. Both 4,000# loads. Only mod is a Hellwig BigWig. I'm assuming I need new shocks. My priority is as smooth a ri...
I've got a 2018 RAM diesel, dually, crew cab, long bed. It is also blessed with a 32 gallon fuel tank. Has anyone replaced that tank with a larger one? I'm looking at Titan and S&B brands. The S&B is 60 gallons so I'm leaning that direction.Only issu...
Get 'em before they're gone. WalMart has the 5 quart trick or treat buckets in stock. 98 cents. Perfect for putting over the top of HappiJac motors and gearboxes. I use a bread twist tie to secure the bail to the motor wire, or the clip that holds th...
2018 Ram 3500, Cummins, Aisin, 3.73. I began noticing a few months ago that under very light braking...backing out of the garage and turning, I felt a jerking. I'm on the road and almost back home. It is very pronounced while pulling the 5th. Taking ...