since ‎Jun-05-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 119 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We never boondock with our TT, and since we now live in a place where it can be stored on property, it will always be plugged in. Do I really need a deep-cycle battery? Probably the only time it will ever be disconnected is winter storage, and then ...
I currently have my TT parked at my house, but have no way to hook it up to 30/50 amp service, so I'm doing the whole necked-down adapter to a 100 ft. heavy-duty extension cord. This works fine for using the lights and stuff as I do some work, but t...
Among other issues, my 6 year old Sprinter has a serious problem with the 'leather' coated seating areas. Basically, it has been peeling and cracking off for a few years now, and it's at the point where you can't even sit on anything without a sheet...
I'm not sure if I am posting in the right forum or not, so I apologize in advance. My topic kind of fits a few places I suppose. Long story short, my 2017 Keystone Sprinter 33bh has water damage. I noticed it on our trip from Florida to Wisconsin ...
So we are staying in Northern IL, and last night got a huge storm rolling through overnight. Personally, it was the worst one I've ever been in while camping, I was sure there was going to be damage. I was up all hours checking things and making su...