since ‎Jun-06-2016
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 305 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm going to be buying a Diesel Pusher within the next year and looking for advice on what to expect moving up from a Class C.A little background, we have had TT's of various sizes and moved up to a 31' Class C - 4 years ago. While I have never drive...
I am going to be building roof racks for our Winnebago class C. I will be making a simple 8' wide aluminum square tube (X2) for Kayaks. Has anyone done this before ? How did you attach ? I would like to mount into the roof and seal the holes, but I a...
Went and checked on the RV for the first time in 3-4 weeks and was shocked at what I found. The Vinyl floor was split almost the whole length of the RV. I'm sure it's cold weather related, Anyone see this happen before?
I store my RV under a carport with a concrete slab. Should I store it over the winter with the jacks down, taking most the weight off the tires, or no ?
Wasn't really on road as we were in the campground. We vacationed last week through Connecticut and Pennsylvania, putting about 800 miles on our Winnebago class C towing a Ford Explorer. The heat and humidity were almost unbearable and our A/C unit r...