since ‎Jun-09-2016
‎Feb-26-2024

My Activity

• 623 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 15 Likes received

User Activity

One of the biggest annoying things about the new layout is the lack of density of the topics. Whereas I used to be able to look at a page and see about 30 topics and know what was new since I logged in, all without scrolling, now I have to scroll sev...
It's hard to believe but it is that time of year to start planning for our 2024 Northern California Truck Camper rally. We had a great time last year and hope to build on it this year. This year I am going to try to put a little more structure into t...
So as follow up to my previous two projects (holding tank supports and truck platform to raise camper) I'm now looking at the next big project. For years the front of my camper on the bottom portion (just below the cab pass through window) the fiberg...
I teased this in another thread but thought I would start a new one completely. My Bigfoot Camper is not tall enough to clear the roof of my cab and needs to be lifted about 3". For several years, I ran high density foam sandwiched between pressure t...
Starting on a project on the camper (Bigfoot 2500, 10.6) and as part of it, I needed to remove the bottom panels of the camper to see where the tanks are. I took some pics and stitched them together to give a rough idea of what the tanks and layout l...
Likes given to