since ‎Jun-10-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have a 2010 Raptor Toyhauler 5vr. I had a wheel crack in the interior between the beads. Tiny split/crack created slow leak. Bought new and this happened in 2016. Pulled it 5500 miles with exact replacement wheel an now another one has cracked by the...
Recently upgraded to residential fridge. Have 2 ac power outlets. Inverter ac and gen/shorepower ac. Installer used inverter. Has anyone installed a transfer between the 2 sources just for the fridge? Mine stays plugged into shore power in RV garage ...
Planning a 2 month trip to Alaska with Fleetwood Revolution. We were planning on flat towing our 2014 Buick Enclave. We want to buy a Jeep but will have to wait 2 more years. Several have advised me we will damage the appearance and/or the mechanical...
Noticed the Magnum charger in my class A shows 4 amps plugged into to 50 amp shore power and then will go up to 16 amps and stay there. That seems excessive. My son's parked next to mine shows 4amp draw...? Is the likely problem a battery (open,short...
Have a small oil leak on a Cat C9. Has about 25k miles. Not a drop prior and suddenly leaking from above on right side. Looking for a quality/dependable shop recommendation near Houston, Tx. Thanks,