since ‎Jun-13-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 491 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're considering a Dune Sport 16CF and so far multiple attempts to contact them and ask questions via email have gone unanswered. I tried from several email addresses (just in case I'm getting snagged in their spam filters).. been trying off and on...
Upgraded to a different WD hitch (also needed a bit more weight capacity). Been taking up space, figured I'd try to give it away before it ends up welded into some sculpture.I'm in northwest Reno, NV. Pickup only, no shipping...
November 25 2015 I was out in the garage working and a lady walks up the driveway (good thing I was done welding) and asks if I wanted to sell our TT. I said, no. She left. Later that day, another lady knocks on the door (ignoring my no soliciting...
Like four wheeled farm trailers. Many trucks have huge towing capacity with limited payload so a four wheeled fully supported trailer is often the only way (weigh?  you could use all that towing 'capacity'. Increased cost is an obvious downside, h...
Or maybe overloaded, rear sure seems to be sagging. Doesn't look like there's any WD hitch.. and 2 batteries on the tongue can't be helping with TW.I wouldn't think that TT is very heavy though...