since ‎Jun-16-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 334 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2019 Kodiak Ultra Lite plugged into GFCI outlet from garage. I've had it this way for a few months without issue. We had the power go out last night and when it came back on today I'm having issues plugging the TT in without popping shore breaker. ...
I recently sold my NL TC and moved to a 2019 Kodiak Ultra Lite 201QB. Its in great shape but that never means "perfect" though what is. I've taken it on 1 weekend trip and with heavy rain found the kitchen window seal faulty (4+ inch butyl tape gap ...
I recently took a trip to the midwest and was intending to use the propane heat in my NL TC for the sole means to keep the comfort in check and prevent potential freezing issues. The temperatures were in the high 20's a few times at night but up to ...
I have a 2007 NL that currently lives outside uncovered. I'm hoping to get that resolved this year, but in the mean time I'm curious about proper cleaning others have performed. I wash it less than it should be really, but need some guidance on lich...
My 16 Ram has new Open Range tires coupled with 4wd. The NL is not the heaviest, but fully loaded I'm around 12k. If I head over certain passes in the right months I am required to carry chains (over 10k in CA as I recall). I dont think I really need...