since ‎Jun-26-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Greetings...I did a search for dump station apps, and got nothing? So, I'm reaching out to request what you all use....if you're using an app to locate dump stations? BTW, I found lots for iphones, but I would like one that works on an android model ...
Greetings all, I'd like to know if anyone has mounted their truck camper on a flatbed, and also has some arrangement for towing as well? It seems that all I'm finding are hitches for regular bed pickups.I'll also throw out there, that I have a Ford F...
Greeting all,I attempted to offload my camper for the first time yesterday.I experienced something that concerned me.While lowering all 4 jacks towards the ground, they stoppedbefore reaching the ground. I understand that this is normalas a safety me...
When reading about the operation of my happijac electric camper jacks, it stated numerous places, "Never raise the back of the camper higher than the front".Why? Is the location of the front jacks at a fulcrum point of the camper and if the back gets...
I'm not sure if I searched for the wrong subject, but I wasn't able to find anything there.I would like to know what, if anything, others have found to work as good weight distribution devices you use when supporting your campers on soft ground with ...