since ‎Feb-18-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 128 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, I get a few leaks from antenna handle & nearby A/C vent ONLY when it rains really hard. Is there a product that I can brush over the existing roof projection mastic/caulking without the hassle of removing the old mastic (9 years old)?? Dico...
We stayed at Betty's in 2015 where there was a wonderful daily happy hour that most of the campground folks participated in. Anyone know if that tradition and campground is still going??
For Thousand Trails members, the Trails Collection is available for an extra $214/year. Anyone have experience using Encore parks under this program? The problem as I see it is only 10 sites are set aside in the Encore parks for Trails Collection m...
We have a 2012 V6 Toyota Highlander with the tow pkg, rated to pull 5,000#. We pull a 3,200# Casita travel trailer (loaded). Manual calls for 0-20 full synthetic engine oil, but mentions heavier oil might be wise for "severe conditions" without sa...
Anybody doing this? Their V6 is rated for 5000# or is that only with the tow package? Can any older V6 Highlander be retrofitted with the tow package if it didn't come with that originally? IF anyone has this combo (17ft. Spirit Casita not ye...