since ‎Jul-08-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I need to improve my rear suspension on my 1988 Ford E350 Class C Travelmaster. I'm looking to buy these Firestone Air Helper Springs for $400.I like that I can change the psi depending on my needs. Even use them to do a little leveling at the camp s...
I have a fifth wheel at an RV park where it now lives. When I arrive I open the slides and when I leave I close them.When I left last week, the slides moved much slower and I had to push the last slide to get it in.I fear that I am very close to an u...
Been having problems with the refrigerator not cooling properly. Sometimes it would cool to 34 and other times up to 48. I thought it was the thermistor until one day my wife noticed that she could see into the fridge between the doors.We realized th...
I have a Class C, 1988 Ford 350 Travel Master with one good house battery. When I boondock in cold weather, my propane furnace can get me thru 1 night. If I want to drive to another non electric spot,I'm out of electric and therefore heat.I am consid...
I'm looking at buying a washer/dryer combo for my fifth wheel. Does a ventless take a lot longer to dry? Where does the moisture go with a ventless? Is it discharged into the RV?