since ‎Jul-13-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 72 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are looking at buying a Honda generator and are having a discussion as to which one to get. At the moment getting both to run parallel is out of our budget.I am assuming that either of these two can be run as a stand alone, and if that is so then ...
We will be taking delivery on our new Arctic Wolf 285DRL4 in three weeks. It has the MorRyde you turn rotating pinbox which I'm not familiar with. I currently have a B&W Companion slider in the short bed Ford.How well does this box work with short be...
We currently have a gas/electric refrig in our 5th wheel. We are in the process of trading to a newer unit and the one we are looking at has a residential refrig running thru an inverter. What are the advantages, disadvantages of the residential over...
I need to replace the battery in my 2007 Flagstaff 5th wheel. Someone told me to make sure that the converter would charge an AGM battery.I have a World Friendship Corp converter, mod: WF8955AN. Panel input 120 vac 60Hz 30 amp. Converter input 105-13...
Hopefully this doesn't violate the rules, but I just ordered the AC, a return grill, and digital t-stat from PPL Motor Homes out of Texas. Cost for all and shipping to NC came to $589.00. Sale is good until 6/8/18. I'm not connected with them in any ...