since ‎Aug-07-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 101 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking for recommendations of possibly switching from a Dometic to a residential refrigerator. The cooling unit has failed in the Dometic and now seems to be a good time. The Dometic is a RM 1350 and wondering if anyone has a particular unit th...
A few questions please. What are the better quality single slide class c's with length around 27'? Also, do any have king beds? Looking for something to pull a bassboat. Would a E450 be prefered?
I have a 2015 F450 that I carry a Host Mammoth on. While it handles very well with no issues, I was wanting to possibly level the truck out some. The truck squats about 3-1/2 inches when loaded. I would prefer not to use air bags and was wondering wh...
Is there a chart on the Dometic website somewhere to determine the correct part # for my A/C in my Host Mammoth? I called Dometic and got two different part #'s one for ducted and one for non-ducted. Since I have a single duct to the bed area, I orde...
How are most of you balancing your 19.5's? I had my tires rotated on my F450 and the tire shop said they could not balance them with conventional weights due to the rims requiring a different style of weight. They added 4oz of ceramic beads to each t...