since ‎Aug-21-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If you've ever thought about living in an RV, you're not alone. We interviewed over 20 people to get their stories of how and why they left everything behind to fulfill their dreams of full-time travel.We found people as young as 20 and as old as 70,...
Hey, everyone!Kayla and I are writing a blog post interviewing full-timers to find out why they hit the road and why living in an RV is better than living in a house.If you're interesting in contributing, we made a Google form you can fill out here: ...
Hey guys!My fridge works on gas or electric. We're plugged into electric - and the fridge has been working fine. However, randomly the fridge started "attempting" to use gas instead of electric.It still has the green "ON" light, and it's still workin...
Hey, everyone!I'm new to this forum (and full-timing in general), so I thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself and my girlfriend. My name is Bill, hers is Kayla. We're 23, fresh out of college and traveling the country in a 31 foot four winds c...