since ‎Sep-11-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Im looking at this model (2011 Open Range Roamer RF316RLS). Im living in a 2004 terry quantum right now which is a bunk model. Its just me and my little dog.Can anyone give me any advice on this one? I keep reading conflicting stories about these 2...
I lost my job and selling my home and one of my cars. I moved into my camper. I have a little dog and while I lost my job I am fulfilling a "deal" to work 3 more weeks and then I hope I find a new job and eventually recover from this.. oh and Im gett...
Im an idiot.I mixed up a batch of commercial grade ac condensor cleaner and climbed up the ladder with the spray bottle and hose in one hand. When I reached the top I set the spray bottle on the roof and it was leaking a very healthy 2-1 batch of cl...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29884957
I have fallen on tough times and Ive decided to sell my two properties and retreat to my 5th wheel camper until I can get my life straight again. I chose a campground in a nice area and found a fantastic site which is very shaded and has a shed. Wh...