since ‎Sep-17-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Given both truck would be SRW, why pick a F250 over the F350. The price is very close and just wonder what am I missing?I have always picked the F350 in the past when I plowed snow, but I am no longer plowing.
Looking at some new trucks and have the option of 17", 18" or 20" wheels. Any reason to go with one over the other? I think the 17" might do a little better off-road as the tire would have more flex.
Looking for feedback on these Aluminum Toy Haulers. Leaning towards the 8.5x28 with front bedroom. Any must have options?
Looking closely at ATC and Livin' Lite Toy Haulers. The specs are very close to each other and wondering if they are made by the same group?Any other Aluminum Toy Haulers to consider?I am waiting on delivery of a 2018 Can Am Maverick X3 Max XDS, so ...
Looking for suggestions on a small Class A with Diesel. I really like the Winnebago View which is a Class C with the Mercedes Benz Sprinter Diesel, but I want to see what smaller options are available in Class A. I just want to make sure I do my home...