since ‎Sep-17-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am currently trying to find the metal frame that supports the walls of my 2008 Greyhawk. My spare tire is mounted on a four foot piece of 2" square tube welded to the back bumper. Of course this is like a huge inverted pendulum and the tire rocks b...
I have a car dolley.The car dolley has surge breaks.Surge breaks are a curse sent to enrage us to the point that certain four letter words are used.I would dearly love to change out the damnable surge brakes for electric brakes. Installing new electr...
I have a car tow dolly. Last summer (2015) my neighbour, who is a professional driver, and after listening to me ***** about getting the 'baskets' onto the front wheels, gave me a pair of single straps. These are the ones that have a hook at one end,...
So, the level indicator for my black tank seems to have two indications; 3/4 full or full. Even if I drain the tank, the monitor still shows 3/4 full. I can look straight down the toilet and see that the bottom of the tank is not covered with . . .. ...