since ‎Sep-25-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After owning a Northstar 850SC popup for a short time I realized two things. I don't care for a pop up nor a North/South bed. I do like the cassette toilet. Camper is sold, so the new search is on for hard side with an east/west bed and cassette toil...
I'm putting my house on the market next month and have begun the process of getting a new custom house built.I estimate I will be homeless for about seven months or so. I am brand new to all things RV. I just bought a new 2020 Ford F-350 with a North...
Looking to buy a travel trailer and was thinking 16-18ft would be about right. Just me, so only need one bed. Never stepped foot inside of a travel trailer so I had no idea how it "felt" inside in terms of roominess, etc. Went to Camping World at lun...
I am meeting the president of a company tomorrow for lunch and he will have a job offer for me. I live in Northwest Arkansas and the job is in Conover, NC. Since I learned of the pending offer a few days ago I have been trying to talk myself into mov...
Long story short, my experiment with a truck camper was not what I had hoped. Got a 2002 Silverado 1500, so with a payload of 1,300 lbs, I had very limited options. Bought a Capri Cowboy. Camper was fine, it's mainly a sleeper truck camper, no cab ov...