since ‎Oct-02-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 201 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Figured I'd repost this, start over and maybe the same 4 or so guys that hijacked it would be tired out and let others that ARE using LiFePO4 get a word in and discuss it.I see a lot of folks are transitioning to Lithium and it reminds me of Solar wh...
I see a lot of folks are transitioning to Lithium and it reminds me of Solar when it first became popular. It was all about cost per watt. Well there are several companies selling lithium at about the $10 per amp range. BB seams to be the cheapest...
Just hooked up this PD 4655L Wildkat to a friends camper to replace the WFCO 8955 and the light on the remote is blinking with no shore power. I'm assuming that it runs on DC power and not from AC power? Kinda makes sense but not sure. Nothing cha...
So there in only one remote that plugs into the 4600 series. I tried to splice years ago and is a pain in the butt because the wires are so thin and took 3 tries. This remote plugs right in...Kudos to PD for making this available. Remote for 460...
Why am I liking these? Just saw one in action from a bbq vendor. So many people in other industries are talking about them and I asked Best about them and they said yep. they are doing well yet not on their site but coming soon.