since ‎Oct-15-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Will be heading to Florida from Washington, DC area and dreading the Bypass around Richmond, VA because of the terrible roads. Huge pot holes and really horrible road that shook the stuff out of the trailer. Thinking of just going straight thru Ric...
Everything was working just fine and now the 12 volt system has nothing working and the batteries say fully charged. Assume it is a fuse issue but does anyone know which fuse could be the issue and if it is not a fuse, what then? We have tried the ...
Hubby and I have decided to head to Niagara Falls mid July and would welcome suggestions for a camp ground that has water & sewer and 50 amp service and places other things to do. Have been going thru different sites and touristy things but also loo...
What I did not tell was our 2nd night out on the road. Day 2 after leaving Maryland on our first trip ever. Pulled into campground in Achula Florida starved near to death because Hubby doesn't want to stop so we had picked up a sub at subway and on...
How much vibrations should we be experiencing when the wash machine is on? The spin cycle makes the whole 5er vibrate and Hubby is concerned. We have the washer dryer combo. I like the unit because you put in your laundry and 3 hours later it's done...