since ‎Oct-23-2016
‎Feb-24-2024

My Activity

• 98 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I currently have two Renogy AGM batteries, hooked to a Renogy PWM Solar Charge Controller and also charging from the converter.  I just scored on a pair of LiTimes LiFEO4 batteries.  Plan to install them in the spring.  I know I need to upgrade the R...
In August during a camping trip, the message "Service Trailer Brake System" came on the dashboard when the trailer was not connected to the Suburban. I checked all the fuses and they were good. I hooked up the trailer to the Suburban and the messag...
I tried to pry with a prying tool and it feel solidly in place. Tried to twist and it didn't turn either. Need to replace this ceiling LED light. Thanks. Link to the photo of the light
After towing with the 1500 Suburban for 6 years, we're upgrading to a 2500 Suburban. Finally found a mint 2012 in Georgia, no rust, with less than 100K miles. We debated between upgrading to a 3/4 truck vs. the burb. Finally settled on continuing ...
I have two 100 Ah Renogy AGM batteries in my TT, connected to two Renogy 100 watts solar panels on the roof via a Renogy 30A PWM controller. I want to install an inverter so I can use coffee maker and microwave. Quick napkin calculation showed I do...
Likes from
Likes given to