since ‎Oct-23-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I will be travelling from CO to see the Smoky Mountains this summer for the first time. Any suggestions on routes, campgrounds and must do's? 40' Class A with tow.- Thanks
Planning a trip from Colorado to the Wisconsin Dells and then up to Egg Harbor, Door County. I originally was planning to go to Michigan and back down but now wanting to head to northern Wisonsin/Minnesota and then back down towards CO. I have not be...
I am looking to do an RV trip next summer and would like to visit Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and possibly Minnesota/Canada. I will have about 2.5/3 weeks and will be coming from Colorado and meeting family coming up from North Carolina in their RV...
I have an almost one year old class a diesel that has black window coverings on the exterior of the windows. One of these has come loose and now blows around in the wind while I am driving. It looks like they use a sticky substance from the factory t...
I have a new 40' 10" class A Newmar Ventana LE with the Freightliner XC 360 CUMMINS ISB 6.7 360HP w/800 LB.-FT. TORQUE. The max towing capacity is 5,000 pounds. I was originally planning to do a new Jeep Cherokee but I would prefer the Grand. The wei...