since ‎Nov-03-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello. We are considering buying a truck camper and truck. I'm going to buy a used truck and was wondering if there was a solid favorite among you guys. I started looking at 1999 - 2002 diesel duallys thinking that could handle anything we throw o...
My wife and I came across a 2001 Thor Four Winds 31c and wondering if there is anything we should be careful of.It's a E450 with a V10. Weren't the early year V10s bad engines? This one has 115KWhat other advice can you give me?Thanks,Mark
Team,Looking for a little wisdom and guidance here. I am leaning towards buying a used class A. I am new to the Class A scene and don;t know much about them. Hoping I could get some nuggets from you guys.From some research I have done, looks like ...
Hey gang. I know this question comes up a lot so I made of video of how I did it. Hope it helps someone looking to do the same. video here: https://youtu.be/Areru1bYKocI am new to RVing so these kind of videos were helpful to me.Cheers,Mark
Do any of you know of any Texas Rallies or meetups coming up? I've had my B for almost a year and would like to connect with others in the area.Thanks,Mark