since ‎Nov-07-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Picking up a new travel trailer. The dealer allows a "sleep over" to find any problems, then hopefully fix them the next day before hitting the road. Does anyone have, or knows a link to a check list / inspection sheet as to what I should look for?...
Just sold my 30Amp trailer and buying a new 50Amp trailer that has 2 AC's. When visiting my Father he has a 30A plug. Can I still plug in my old 30A surge/voltage protector, use a 30 to 50 adaptor, and still have power but use only one AC?
I have seen 3 types of slide outs on travel trailers:1. Cable on the side of the slide out.2. Tracks on the side (one up & one lower)of the slide out.3. Beams under the slide out, (nothing on the side)On whatever travel trailer you are looking at ...
A loud wind whistle has just started, seems to be from the front of the driver window, (stationary part). It's a Winnebago and was not there last time I drove it. Starts about 40 MPH and gets louder. I have opened the window side that opens, move...
New RV'er with a Class A motor home. It uses a 30 amp power.Can someone please explain going "down" from a 50a, and "up" from a 15a.I understand I can use a pigtail, 50a to my 30a with no problem.Just want to make sure that this will not "fry" my mo...