since ‎Nov-08-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have a 2018 Georgetown GT 5 31L5 with 2 12 volt batteries. Considering replacing batteries with these. 2 6 volt AGM from Battteries Plus wired in series. Anyone have experience with these batteries? Will I have to change my converter? Thanks for an...
This strip runs down the length of each side of my Georgetown GT5 fiberglass roof. It prevents the water from running off the edge, so that standing water sits against it. I’m worried about this being a future leak spot. I’m reading good stuff abou...
This seems like a silly question, but is it ok to drive with the awning type windows open on the coach?
We’re going to spend a few days near Mt. Washington in NH this coming summer. Does anyone have any campground recommendations for that area. We have a 32 foot Class A and would like full hookups. Thank in advance!
We just picked up a 2017 Jeep Wrangler to use as a toad. Shopping for a tow and brake system. Blue Ox seems to be the most popular. Are there better systems? How about the Ready Brake and Ready Brute system?